jobs that require comptia a+ certification

One of the biggest issues I dealt with was misplaced confidence. I actually failed the CompTIA A+ Essentials exam the first time I took it.
Now, this was the first certification exam I had ever taken, but that really didn't have much to do with why I didn't pass. I have been working with computers all of my life so I kind of felt like I could walk in and knock out this exam no problem.
The reality was that there is a lot more to this than knowing how to put together and work on a computer, and I had to find this out the hard way.

This is the first step. The exam objectives for CompTIA A+ can be found here. A+ requires candidates to pass two exams, 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2). Download the objectives for the test(s) you need. Read them completely before you begin, and you will get substantial insight to guide your effort.

When you review the Objectives, you’ll see that they are arranged by main domains that contain sub-domains and topics. They also show what percentage of the examination each domain represents. Here are the 220-1002 Core 2 Main Domains.

More Info: jobs that require comptia a+ certification

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons You Should Care About CompTIA A+

DDoS for hire services

Develop Your Best Tech Partners