CompTIA CertMaster Learn Demonstration

So, we have the CertMaster Learn here, and we’ll go through it.

Once you get in here, you navigate, you can set your completion date, and it lets you know your goal, your learning progress, and all of that good stuff.

Now we’ll click study. When you get in here, this is what I kind of like. Oftentimes, we’ll just skim through books and videos, and it’s kind of hard to measure what you’re understanding. Here you can actually track and measure your level of confidence.

If we go to this table of contents, you can see all my levels of learning that I have had:
Anything that I have high, I pretty much know.
Anything medium, I need to go over a little bit more.
Anything low, I definitely need to study some more.

As you can see, there’s video trainings in here rather than just always definitions.

Another thing I want to go over is going to be the flashcards, the assessments and the game center, and all that good stuff. Now, if we go through the performance-based questions, you can see these come up and you go through each question.

You have a dashboard, and if I click continue, my performance-based questions will come up, and then you can match these and set these up as they go to help you prepare for the exam that you’re actually studying for.

The next thing I thought was pretty cool was flashcards. You can actually use this on the go. One thing I have to mention is that there is no app for this, but it does have a friendly mobile version, so if you’re going on the go, you can have your flashcards right on deck. There’s over 500-something flashcards.
More Info: comptia a+ jobs near me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons You Should Care About CompTIA A+

DDoS for hire services

Most IT a+ certification job opportunities