Emerging technologies will work together to change the concepts of computing.

For example, the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) will work together to enable ambient computing, where the environment reacts based on context.

Think of smart lighting. It starts as a basic IoT solution, where lighting is connected to a network and can be controlled by an app. The next step is to manually build an automated schedule.

True ambient computing is where the lighting system activates automatically when it senses behavior (like entering or exiting) and learns from that behavior to optimize the schedule or lighting quality.

CompTIA A+ can help IT pros with device management, and CompTIA Linux+ can help with automating processes.
Does this IT certification align with my career goals?

I’ve spoken with hundreds, if not thousands, of people via YouTube, and it always burdens me to hear someone chasing certifications that do not align with their career goals. Certifications require time, money and energy, and none of those should ever be wasted. CompTIA’s IT Certification Roadmap can help you map out a plan to get your career exactly where you want to be.
Will this IT certification improve my skills?

Let’s be honest. Some certification exams are a bunch of memorization questions. Once the exam is out of the way, so is the information we obtained. CompTIA performance certifications require you to not only answer questions, but to also demonstrate your skills through performance-based questions, allowing you to prove you can do the work, not just memorize facts.

To me if it’s not something that will improve my skills, knowledge and resume, I will not waste my time on it. I would rather have one valuable certification that proves my skills rather than 10 certifications that I earned and then forgot about.
More Info: comptia a+ certified jobs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons You Should Care About CompTIA A+

DDoS for hire services

Most IT a+ certification job opportunities