How did you become a cloud engineer?

I have bachelor’s degree, and I worked a little bit of everything in IT before moving to the cloud: from desktop support to Windows admin, Linux admin and VMWare admin to data center and cybersecurity.

I also have a lot of IT certifications:
CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1
CompTIA PenTest+
Certified Ethical Hacker
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
Amazon Solutions Architect Associate.

The certifications have helped open doors to me in different areas of technology, by meeting a requirement on a job application or by proving I have some baseline experience within certain fields. They also help me identify what I need to know, especially in emerging fields like cloud computing.

To gain hands-on skills, I like to tinker with new, interesting things, so I used a free trial account to get familiar with the cloud. Usually it helps to just jump in and try things out, learn from the mistakes.
More Info: a+ network+ security+ salary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons You Should Care About CompTIA A+

DDoS for hire services

Develop Your Best Tech Partners